Entrepreneurship has become one of the critical mindsets in the 21st-century business world. Many corporate leaders wish for more entrepreneurial thinking and acting within their teams. We regularly design and deliver entrepreneurship programs tailored for our clients. Bernhard’s Silicon Valley experience is a big plus in that.
CASE EXAMPLE: 4 FELLOWSHIPS 4 ENTREPRENEURS
Design and delivery of an entrepreneurship program for scientists to empower them to experiment with startup ideas.
Ludwig Boltzmann Gesellschaft, Austria – a research institution with a thematic focus on medicine, life sciences and the humanities, social sciences, and cultural sciences, specifically targeting new research topics in Austria.
10 months with nine full-day modules.
The program allows participants to develop and test their business ideas besides their day-to-day work. Some ideas might lead to startups and new companies, and others will stay a fascinating hobbies enriching the fellows’ scientific work.
- lectures to teach fundamental business principles from marketing, and sales, to finance
- guest speakers sharing their practical experience with lecture topics
- peer learning between the fellows
- online learning
- mentoring from established entrepreneurs
- coaching to further develop the ideas of the fellows
Design and delivery of the 4 Fellowships 4 Entrepreneurs Program for the Ludwig Boltzmann Gesellschaft.